Welcome to Beach Central: Your one-stop shop for support with Enrollment Services--including Admissions; Student Records; and Financial Aid & Scholarships. Our team is here to support you as you navigate your academic journey╠řat The Beach!
Connect with Beach Central by submitting a help ticket, scheduling an appointment, or giving us a call.╠řPlus,╠řuse the Ask Elbee Chatbot╠řat any time in the bottom right corner of your screen for general inquiries.
- Select your topic of interest╠řbelow to submit a help ticket, make an appointment with a counselor, and more:
- If you need to drop off documents, you can visit the Brotman Hall first-floor Beach Central windows╠řanytime during business hours.╠řYou may select Intake Windows╠řbelow to make an appointment.
- You can also visit the after-hours drop box to turn in official transcripts, CSU non-resident tuition exemption requests, CSU residency questionnaires, and financial aid documents.
For general questions or to drop╠řoff documents, visit the intake windows in the╠řBrotman Hall First Floor Courtyard.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
If you have a question╠řabout submitting financial aid documents, scholarships, federal work-study, financial aid appeals, or Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), select this option.
The Bob Murphy Access Center (BMAC) at CSU Long BeachÔÇÖs mission is to assist students with disabilities at CSU Long Beach to achieve their educational degrees and prepare them to be career ready after graduation.╠ř
Beach Connect is your mobile gateway to academic resources and student support services at ║┌┴¤═°! Remember to return to this app often to take advantage of special features, including:╠ř
- Manage to-dos and enrollment milestones╠ř
- Track reminders for important deadlines╠ř
- Make appointments with advisors and ask questions╠ř
- Seek advice from financial aid and student records counselors╠ř
- Review holds and receive registration support╠ř
- Connect with study buddies and tutoring resources╠ř
- Discover campus workshops, clubs, and organizations╠ř
- ...and more!╠ř
Learn more and download via Beach Connect Mobile App.
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90840
Beach Central Intake Windows
(for General Inquiries and document drop-off):
Brotman Hall,╠ř1st Floor Courtyard
Beach Central Representative Appointments:
Brotman Hall 201
Admissions, Student Records, and General Support: 562.985.5471
Financial Aid and Scholarships: 562.985.5471 (option 4)
Monday ÔÇô Thursday:
8:30 a.m. ÔÇô 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. ÔÇô 5:00 p.m.
You can also use the Ask Elbee chatbot on this website to get answers to general inquiries 24/7!╠ř